Sales & Marketing Operations Manager – True Influence
True Influence is growing rapidly and need to recruit an experienced Sales & Marketing Operations Manager – 5-7 years experience – to support the growth of the marketing & sales divisions.
The Sales & Marketing Operations Manager is a key role within the Sales and Marketing support group. They will be the primary point of contact for the Marketing, Sales, Finance and other departments for CRM-related issues. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail and have managed CRM systems in fast moving businesses.
They will also be responsible for CRM maintenance, data quality, process management across departments and be part of a team that delivers marketing automation campaigns, sales forecasting, productivity and other sales support functions. This position reports directly to the VP Marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Lead True Influence’s CRM system across Marketing, Sales and Operations and work closely with the all internal stakeholder’s to guarantee the delivery work to the expected quality & timescale.
- Key driver in maintaining the quality of data within TI’s CRM – both in terms of contact & account data as well as the sales team processes.
- Exposure to 3rd party data integration to CRM systems.
- Leading the delivery of consistently high quality data: including delivering documentation on expected standards and delivering to teams.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Work with marketing & sales leadership to isolate opportunities within the user base
- Responsible for the data strategy to drive revenue from existing customers & developing processes for tracking & winning back lapsed customers
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team in accomplishing company goals.
- Support Senior VP Sales and VP Operations in application of sales strategies through the CRM system and its integration across other systems.
- Work with CFO to guarantee the delivery of financial commitments via the CRM monthly
- Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Support the delivery of sales forecasts and sales activity reports.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a dynamic modern business and build a career in this expanding industry sector. Our business is the right size for the individual to make a definitive contribution, and yet large enough to provide great career experience. You will be able to work with industry experts and have the ability to make a real difference to our performance.
• You’ll have exceptional attention to detail and be driven to deliver consistently high quality of work.
• Ability to communicate confidently and consistently in English with US counterparts.
• Willing to work UK hours rather than India
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following attributes:
- Communication –Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities; demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information. .
- Results Orientation – Makes fact based decisions and follows through to completion, analyses and uses data to support the achievement of marketing goals.
- Collaboration – Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with internal stakeholders. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Administrative Management – Continuously manages administrative functions to ensure quality and timeliness, manages accurate and timely sales activity and performance reports, analyses report data to project trends and build forecasts, maintains accurate and complete client and prospect database.
- Extensive experience using data management, CRM and marketing automation technologies to execute and track marketing effectiveness. Zoho & SalesForce experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively manage and execute multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced timeline-driven environment.
- Detailed, organized and results driven.
- Ability to take initiative, be innovative and creatively solve problems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Basic design skills using tools like PowerPoint, Photoshop, and InDesign
This is a Bangalore-based position.
About True Influence:
We Create Marketing Rockstars
Leaders in Data-Driven Marketing
True Influence is a data-driven technology company who connects you with your next customer. We expertly leverage data, technology and content to drive high-impact marketing campaigns and share detailed data insight to help you win new business.
We drive leads across every stage of the sales & marketing waterfall and help businesses generate revenue by directly connecting directly them with their next sale. True Influence’s reach spans multiple industries, promoting brands and products from some of the most successful US companies as well as fast growth SMB’s.