Manager, Marketing and Product – True Influence ?
Manager, Marketing and Product – True Influence
True Influence is growing rapidly and need to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager – 5-7 years experience – to support the growth of the demand generation and data insight divisions. The ideal candidate will have worked within technology, demand generation or marketing agency and have a broad range of marketing expertise (online & offline) including marketing management of a product set.
This represents an exceptional opportunity of an ambitious marketer to join a business that’s set to grow dramatically in 2015. The key work-streams for the role are:
The candidate reports directly to the VP, Marketing and will play a pivotal role in the marketing support for growth across product & core demand generation.
• Be TI’s brand ambassador, ensuring a consistent brand output within US & India
• Candidate will bring to life the Product Marketing Plan and responsible for the day-to-day output
• Ensure successful product launches & product promotional campaigns.
• Provide sales support for the whole sales community
• Co-manage True Influence’s events calendar and directly manage the businesses presence
• Support Online Marketing Manager in their demand generation campaigns; managing content, maintaining
brand attributes and leading design with team of graphic designers
• Proposes and develops email campaigns to current and potential customers
• Manage content plan and relationships with contractors
• Co-Manage PR and events agencies
• Manage social media accounts & / or agency.
• Project manage ad-hoc initiatives.
• Managed internal communications
This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a dynamic modern business and build a career in this expanding industry sector. Our business is the right size for the individual to make a definitive contribution, and yet large enough to provide great career experience. You will be able to work with industry experts and have the ability to make a real difference to our performance.
• You’ll have exceptional attention to detail and be driven to deliver consistently high quality of work.
• Exceptional written English and ability to critically analyse content.
• A degree in marketing & a marketing qualification is preferable.
• Working UK hours within the Bangalore office.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Has proven track record of delivering measurable results
• Has exceptional written & spoken English
• Over 6 years experience in a marketing role, including 2-3 in a Marketing Manager role
• Imaginative / Customer oriented
• Strong organisational and project management skills.
This is a Bangalore-based position.
About True Influence:
We Create Marketing Rockstars
Leaders in Data-Driven Marketing
True Influence is a data-driven technology company who connects you with your next customer. We expertly leverage data, technology and content to drive high-impact marketing campaigns and share detailed data insight to help you win new business.
We drive leads across every stage of the sales & marketing waterfall and help businesses generate revenue by directly connecting directly them with their next sale. True Influence’s reach spans multiple industries, promoting brands and products from some of the most successful US companies as well as fast growth SMB’s.